Q&A Terms and Conditions
Terms of Using the Jenkins Clayman (“JC”) QA feature:
1. You understand that using the QA feature on the Jenkins Clayman website does not form an attorney client relationship and that answers do not constitute legal advice.
2. If your question requires immediate attention or is time sensitive, contact JC or call another law firm.
3. Do not include personal information that could identify you. Submitted questions will be posted publicly so that other New Jerseyans can benefit from the information.
4. JC will not post every question asked.
5. The QA feature is for NJ residents, and NJ legal issues only.